Many Thanks to Everyone Who Met Us Under the Clock Tower on April 14!
This fun, interactive and FREE community event highlighted the latest Forest Park improvements and provide a forum for visitor questions and input.
When: Thursday, April 14, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Where: The Dennis & Judith Jones Visitor and Education Center
5595 Grand Drive in Forest Park
Parking: Free parking is available in the Visitor Center east & west lots
FREE & open to the public!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is hosted by Forest Park Forever with our City of St. Louis partners.
Park leadership from both groups will be on hand to discuss exciting improvement projects and answer questions from event attendees. Mayor Francis G. Slay will be in attendance to provide opening remarks for the evening’s festivities. The program will be emceed by Fox 2’s Jasmine Huda.
5:00-6:00 p.m. – Community Open House & Happy Hour
- Complimentary samples from Urban Chestnut (get a first taste of a special brew in honor of Forest Park Forever's 30th anniversary!), Pi Pizzeria and kombucha from COM KOM Kombucha
- Activities led by Forest Park Forever horticulture staff, City of St. Louis Department of Parks, Recreation and Forestry staff and additional Park partners and destinations
- Give-aways & prizes!
6:00-7:00 p.m. – State of Forest Park Program
- Opening remarks by Mayor Francis G. Slay
- Presentation of the Kathryn Nelson Keeper of Forest Park Award
- A fast-paced presentation filled with project news and interesting Forest Park facts (plus a special announcement!), followed by an open Q&A session with Forest Park Forever President & Executive Director Lesley S. Hoffarth, P.E., and City of St. Louis Department of Parks, Recreation and Forestry Director Greg Hayes