Forest Park Forever Holiday Cards
Send a Forest Park Forever card this holiday season and support our maintenance efforts all year long!
Forest Park Forever's Holiday Card Details
- The 2016 holiday card features the Park’s suspension footbridge and waterway. This bridge is centrally located in Forest Park, connecting the walking path to Picnic Island which is situated between the Boathouse and the Grand Basin. Photography by Katy Peace.
- Inside message: Wishing you a festive holiday season and a very happy New Year.
- Each set contains 20 cards of the same design
- Cards are 5” x 7” and professionally printed
- Matching blank white envelopes are included
- Cards are printed on recycled paper with gold metallic ink
- Sets are $25 each
- To avoid a shipping charge, please select the Pick-up Only option at checkout – pick-up orders will be available at the Dennis & Judith Jones Visitor and Education Center during regular business hours after November 14. Shipping is $3 per order, plus $1 for each individual item. There is no shipping charge for the gold foil seals.
Add a touch of elegance to your holiday cards with our gold foil seals!
One sheet contains 20 seals, each measuring 1.5" in diameter.
Starting November 14, holiday cards will also be available for purchase from our offices in the Dennis & Judith Jones Visitor and Education Center during regular business hours, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. For more information, please call us at 314.367.7275.
Personalization is available on orders of 10 or more sets only. Customize you holiday cards with your name or company. Personalized orders also include your return address printed on the back flap of the matching white envelopes. One week of additional production time is required for personalization. To take advantage of this option, please contact Katie at 314.367.7275 or email email@example.com.
Orders of 10 or more sets also qualify for free shipping. Please place your order by phone if you'd like to take advantage of this option.