Forest Park is a big, wonderful place. We'll help you get around.
Looking for an interactive tool to help you explore? Visit forestparkmap.org on your desktop or mobile device to plan your visit, orient yourself in the Park and discover all that Forest Park has to offer.
Map of Forest Park
Dennis & Judith Jones Visitor and Education Center
If it's your first time in Forest Park, consider stopping by the Visitor Center located at 5595 Grand Drive. Here you can find helpful volunteers, information, maps and more.
Park 'N Ride Directions With Mobile Apps (with GPS on)
Below are links to two free Forest Park parking lots that may be the best options for your time here in the Park. The links will automatically open on your phone's Google Maps or Apple Maps app.
Forest Park Entrance Options
In an effort to alleviate traffic build-ups and congestion at Hampton Ave (#8) on great weather days, Park users should look to use one of Forest Park's additional nine entrances, all viewable below:
The Forest Park Trolley
The Metro Forest Park Trolley officially returned to Forest Park on Friday, May 1, giving individuals visiting Forest Park a convenient method of navigating the Park, in addition to assisting to alleviate Park congestion.
- May 1 through September 27
- Daily between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Service every 20 - 30 minutes
- Adults: $2
- Children (ages 5 - 12): $1
- Children 4 and under ride free
- Free: seniors and disabled passengers, and children ages 4 and under
- One-Day Trolley tickets can be purchased onboard the Trolley (exact change required), at Perk Café inside the Dennis & Judith Jones Visitor and Education Center, and at the Planetarium Ticket Station at the Saint Louis Science Center.
Each Trolley ticket allows unlimited on & off privileges for the day the fare is purchased.