Notice of Request for Qualifications
1. Forest Park Forever (FPF) intends to select a consultant to provide professional natural resources management planning, public involvement and ecological services for the Forest Park Natural Resources Management Plan located within Forest Park in the City of St. Louis, Missouri, described in the documents linked below.
A sealed Statements of Qualifications for the Forest Park Natural Resources Management Plan located within the City of St. Louis, MO will be received no later than 4:00 p.m. CST, June 26, 2017. Responses received after this time will not be accepted. FPF reserves the right to accept or reject any or all responses, or to cancel this request in part or in its entirety. All submittals become and remain the property of FPF. SOQs will be accepted either by mail or email.
- Forest Park Forever, Inc., 5595 Grand Drive in Forest Park, St. Louis, MO 63112
- The SOQ envelope shall be marked to the attention of Shawnell Faber, Director Land Management
- Send to Shawnell Faber at firstname.lastname@example.org
- One (1) electronic copy in *.pdf format should be enclosed, preferably within one (1) *.pdf email attachment
Faxed or incomplete responses will not be accepted.
- Natural Resources Management Plan Forest Park RFQ
- Attachment A - MBE WBE and Additional City Information
- Attachment B Affidavit Wage law
- Attachment C E-Verify AND Certification of Non-Debarment
- Forest Park Water Quality Management Plan - September 2003
2. Forest Park Play Area: The Natural Playscape Request for Proposals
Forest Park Forever intends to select a consultant to provide professional planning, architecture, landscape architecture, art, public involvement and engineering services for the Forest Park Play Area: The Natural Playscape Project located within Forest Park in the City of St. Louis, Missouri.
A Submittal of Qualifications has been reviewed, and a list of consultants has been identified to submit requests for proposals. The following links and attachments have been issued as REFERENCE ONLY for the RFPs submitted separately to the short list of consultants.
Request for Qualifications Ended 6/9/2017