Join us for a walk in the Park led by FPF Naturalists and Horticulturists!
Our Heart of the Park Walking Tours are:
- FREE to the public
- Bring your family, friends and leashed pets
- Tours last approximately one hour
- Pace is leisurely; covers approximately 1.5 miles
- Reservations are not required
- Dress appropriately for the weather
- Held rain or shine (may be canceled in severe weather or at Staffs’ discretion)
For this event, please meet at the Saint Louis statue above Art Hill
More information about our Heart of the Park tours can be found here.