Nightly, October 16-30, 2015 | 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Come explore the Zoo after dark during the special Halloween evenings: Boo at the Zoo Nights! This non-scary, kid-friendly Halloween experience is filled with laughs and adventure. Children are encouraged to wear costumes. Children 12-and-under will receive a treat bag upon exiting. Boo at the Zoo Nights is not a trick-or-treating experience.
- $6/member; $7/non-member; children under 2 are free; $1 discount for children 2 to 12 in costume
- Parking is free! Our treat. North and South Lots available each night.
- No reservations necessary.
- Purchase tickets online, by phone at (314) 646-4771, or at the door on night of the event. Discounts do not apply when purchasing tickets online or by phone.
- The Zoo's wheelchair, stroller and ECV rental fees apply for this event.
Groups of 15 or more may receive a group rate of $6 per person by calling in advance. (Costume discount does not apply for group ticket purchases.) To order group tickets, call (314) 646-4718 or email email@example.com. Tickets must be ordered by 11 a.m. on the day of your visit.
Spooktacular Fun for Families
- Haunted Hollow with creepy caverns and sinister swamps beware!
- Float around the Zoo's dramatically decorated grounds.
- Entering the Zoo could be tricky to do if you get caught in Master Weaver's giant web!
- Double, double toil and trouble may await you when you're lured by vocal witches.
- Flit and frolic in Fragile Forest Fairyland.
- Floating busts have many spooks to sing about!
- Follow slithering snakes on your way to the Herpetarium.
- Dance along to the pumpkin's choral melody.
- Meander through the mystery straw maze.
- Make a creepy craft to take home at the Kid's Craft Corner in Lakeside Cafe.
- Look hauntingly good as you stick your face into bodies of a ghost, Frankenstein or mummy for a spooky photo.