Get a glimpse of the North Pole at the Saint Louis Zoo, where you can walk through an arctic wonderland of twinkling holiday light displays. Enjoy special menus and s'mores at Schnuck Family Plaza, fireside storytelling and activities. And don't forget to swing by and say hello to their special delivery this year, Kali the polar bear.
Free Activities & Attractions
- Go nose-to-nose with Kali the polar bear at McDonnell Polar Bear Point
- Waddle into Penguin & Puffin Coast
- Get buggy at Monsanto Insectarium
- Campfire s'mores (available for purchase) at the Holiday Traditions area sponsored by Laclede Gas
- Fireside stories: Gather 'round the fire as storytellers like Tundra Tom spin wintry tales about penguins, reindeer and other wildlife. Perhaps Arctic Annie will share chronicles of Missouri critters that live all around us. Come fluff your fur, warm your paws, and perk up your listening ears as you hear captivating animal stories. Sponsored by Prairie Farms Dairy.
- Live ice carving demonstrations on Friday and Saturday nights
- Strolling entertainment and costumed characters on select nights
- Visit the 102.5 KEZK Blizzard Zone for all kinds of frosty fun.
You can purchase tickets in advance online, or on site at the Zoo until 8:00 p.m. each night.