Join us for a walk in the Park led by FPF Naturalists and Horticulturists!
Our Heart of the Park Walking Tours are:
- FREE to the public
- Bring your family, friends and leashed pets
- Tours last approximately one hour
- Pace is leisurely; covers approximately 1.5 miles
- Reservations are not required
- Dress appropriately for the weather
- Held rain or shine (may be canceled in severe weather or at Staffs’ discretion)
For this event, please meet at Picnic Pavilion #11 in Kennedy Forest
More information about our Heart of the Park tours can be found here.