Beginner Bird Walks take place on the first Saturday of every month | 8:15-10:30 a.m.
Beginner Bird Walks are led by Forest Park Forever Park Ecologist Amy Witt and volunteer Mark Glenshaw (”the owl man”). Co-sponsored by Forest Park Forever and St. Louis Audubon Society, these walks highlight some of the best urban birding in St. Louis. Known as one of St. Louis’ great migrating passerine hotspots, Forest Park also provides a home to many other bird species that breed or overwinter in Missouri. Join us on our walk outdoors as we find birds together in various areas in Forest Park’s Nature Reserve.
- All ages and birding levels are welcome
- Free and open to the public
- No special equipment needed
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather
- Reservations are not required, but for further information please contact Amy Witt at firstname.lastname@example.org.