Presented by the Saint Louis Science Center
Every Thursday | June 1-August 10 | 5:00-8:00 p.m.
Join the Science at Sunset on Thursdays this summer! Enjoy food and drink specials and live music in their newest outdoor exhibit, GROW. Experience the galleries after hours, and explore The Discovery of King Tut exhibition at discounted evening prices.
- Live Music each week featuring local bands.
- Food and drink specials at the Fermentation Station in GROW including Fitz’s Hard Root Beer, O’Fallon, Kumbucha beers and local wines.
- The Discovery of King Tut special exhibition discount tickets! As always Members enjoy 50% off special exhibition tickets plus discounted evening tickets are available for non-members.
- GROW Speaker Series at 6:30 p.m.
- The Prairie & Agriculture: Meet Carol Davit from the Missouri Prairie Foundation, and Jared Gregg, Gregg Farms and how farmers are incorporating prairie plantings.