The Missouri History Museum's popular, FREE outdoor concert series returns with a spectacular fall lineup! Grab your blankets and lawn chairs, pack your picnic basket, and come hear some terrific music under a beautiful Forest Park sunset. Or join us a little earlier for free preconcert activities for youth and families.
Tour of #1 in Civil Rights Exhibit
Before you enjoy the music of Twilight Tuesday, discover St. Louis's too-often-forgotten civil rights history. This tour will begin at 5:00pm. If we have more than 25 participants, we'll offer a second tour at 5:30pm.
Arrive early to visit the History Clubhouse, open until 7:30pm. During the concert, visit the Make-and-Take table to create a craft. (Please note that if the concert is cancelled due to weather, Family Zone activities will be cancelled as well.)
PARKING AND PUBLIC TRANSIT:
Please note that parking around the Museum is extremely limited on Tuesday evenings. The Museum's east lot is closed and the west lot is partially reserved for handicapped parking on a first-come, first-served basis. Click here to learn more about parking elsewhere in Forest Park and public transit options.
• picnic baskets, snacks, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages (no glass bottles, please)
• blankets and lawn chairs
• tables sized 3'-x-3' or smaller
• dogs on leashes
• no illegal substances of any kind
• no barbecue grills (Revised Section Code 11.34.160)
• no tents
• no large umbrellas
• no unauthorized vendors allowed
• no unauthorized solicitations, sampling, giveaways, etc.
TWILIGHT TUESDAYS TIPS:
• Please don't block sidewalks or sit or stand on landscaped areas.
• Be respectful of those around you.
• Please deposit all trash and recyclable items in the receptacles provided.
Click here for recycling tips from St. Louis Earth Day.
• Restrooms are located inside the Museum on all three levels.
• Parking is available in the Twin Lots just south of the Visitor Center in Forest Park. There's also ample street parking on Lindell and in Forest Park itself.
• Please obey all No Parking signs. Violators may be ticketed or towed.
• Please keep valuables with you at all times or leave them at home. Valuables include purses, laptops, and GPS devices.
• Food and drinks are available for purchase from Bixby’s, the Museum’s restaurant, and various food trucks.
• Please leave the park and Museum grounds as nice as you found them for future visitors to enjoy.
For Twilight Tuesdays booking inquiries, please email email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Also, no unsolicited submissions accepted via mail or on premises at the Missouri History Museum.
For information about cancellations after 2pm, call the Twilight Tuesdays Information Hotline at (314) 454-3199 or listen to the iHeartMedia stations.