Round Lake Vista: Spring Wildflowers
Join Forest Park Forever's Nature Reserve Steward Josh Wibbenmeyer for informal, fun and educational plant walks that will explore the many native wildflowers found within the Park’s Nature Reserves. More than 500 native plant species occur within our Nature Reserves, and we are discovering more every year. Come out for a walk to test your knowledge, learn about the amazing diversity found within the hidden gems of Forest Park and maybe make a new discovery yourself. All ages and skill levels are welcome.
- Walks typically cover 1-1.5 miles of easy to occasionally moderately difficult walking trails
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather
- No special equipment is needed, but feel free to bring field guides, a hand lens and/or a camera.
- Registration is preferred – RSVP to Jean Turney at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Held rain or shine (may be canceled in severe weather or at Staffs’ discretion)