Enjoy a new take on Oktoberfest with some Saint Louis Zoo flair! This is a family-friendly Oktoberfest that you can’t find anywhere else. After you’re all “oompah-ed” out, enjoy a walk around the Zoo and see some of your favorite animals!
- Saturday & Sunday, September 30 - October 1, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, October 7 - October 8, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m
Free for all guests
- “Biergarten” with a wide variety of beers* (authentic German Oktoberfest, local and national Oktoberfest, and seasonal) and root beer for the kids.
- Food for purchase including bratwurst and other German specialties.
- Exclusive Zootoberfest beer steins with discounts for refills. *For adults 21 & older
- Live oompah bands and other entertainment.
- Kids’ activities.
- Saturday, September 30: Larry Hallar Accordion Duo
- Sunday, October 1: Brasshaufen
- Saturday, October 7: Waterloo German Band
- Sunday, October 8: Die Spitzbaum