February 3, 17 & 24 | Anheuser-Busch Theater in The Living World/North Entrance at the Saint Louis Zoo
The Saint Louis Zoo will host the Big Eyes, Big Minds International Children's Film Festival of Saint Louis showcasing the best films from around the world to educate, enrich and inspire kids ages 1 to 16 years old. All programs feature age-appropriate live-action and animated short films which are universally relevant to kids. The mission of the film festival is to expose children to diverse and imaginative works to broaden their view of the world, foster critical thinking and inspire creative expression.
- 10:30 a.m. — Films for ages 1 and up
- 1 p.m. — Films for ages 6 and up
- 2:15 p.m. — Films for ages 6 and up
Tickets are available online and at the door on the day of the event. Each screening:
- $8/person for Zoo members
- $9/person non-members ages 2 and up
- Children under 2 are free
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by at least one adult.