Get ready for another great season with Twilight Tuesdays, the Missouri History Museum’s popular, free outdoor concert series. Twilight Tuesdays takes place on the front lawn and offers spectacular musical lineups each year. Grab your blankets and lawn chairs, pack your picnic basket, and come hear some terrific music under a beautiful Forest Park sunset. Or arrive a little earlier for free pre-concert activities designed for youth and families.
LOCATION: North Lawn
TWILIGHT TUESDAY TIPS
- Parking is available in the Twin Lots just south of the Visitor Center in Forest Park. There’s also ample street parking in Forest Park itself.
- Please obey all No Parking signs. Violators may be ticketed or towed.
- Please keep valuables with you at all times or leave them at home. Valuables include purses, laptops, and GPS devices.
- Food and drinks are available for purchase from various food trucks.
- Restrooms are located inside the Museum on all three levels.
- Be respectful of those around you.
- Please don’t block sidewalks or sit or stand on landscaped areas.
- Please deposit all trash and recyclable items in the receptacles provided.
- Please leave the park and Museum grounds as nice as you found them for future visitors to enjoy.