Stroll through the Saint Louis Zoo’s enchanting holiday wonderland with over 1 million twinkling lights and whimsical animal-themed displays! Warm up with the animals at Penguin & Puffin Coast and the Monsanto Insectarium. Ride the Mary Ann Lee Conservation Carousel and watch “The Polar Express 4D Experience” at the 4D Theater. There’ll be crafts and activities for kids, animal costumed characters and great photo opportunities. On weekend nights, enjoy holiday carolers and strolling live performances. Festive food and special holiday beverages will be available for purchase. Do some holiday shopping at the gift shops.
When: 5:30-8:30 p.m. select nights Nov. 23 through Dec. 30, 2018
· Friday-Sunday, Nov. 23-25
· Wednesday-Sunday, Nov. 28-Dec 2
· Wednesday-Sunday, Dec. 5-9
· Monday, Dec. 10, is Sensory Night for individuals on the autism spectrum and others who may benefit from a sensory-friendly experience.
· Nightly, Dec. 12-23
· Nightly, Dec. 26-30
The Zoo closes for all visitors at 4 p.m. on the days of Wild Lights. Doors re-open at 5:30 p.m. for the ticketed event.
Tickets: Tickets are available for advance purchase online or at the door on event nights.
· Monday-Thursday: $8/members, $9/non-members
· Friday-Sunday: $10/members, $11/non-members
· Children under age 2 are free.
· Groups of 15 or more may receive a group rate by calling (314) 646-4781 in advance.
· Parking on Zoo lots is free during event hours.