Our annual member appreciation event, presented by Boeing, is a fun, multi-generational celebration for our friends and donors!
The 2017 Fall Family FunFest will take place rain or shine on Sunday, October 15 from 12:00-3:00 p.m. in and around the Dennis & Judith Jones Visitor and Education Center located at 5595 Grand Drive in Forest Park.
This is a free event for Forest Park Forever members and their immediate families (not to exceed more than six guests in total). Registration is required. Guest check-in begins at 11:45 a.m. the day of the event.
Guests of all ages will enjoy:
- Carnival game: Test Your Strength!
- Guided Tour: Owl Prowl (meets at 1:30 p.m.) – Registration for this tour is now full. Mark will be available after the tour to answer questions.
- Guided interactive learning: Anatomy of the Waterway
- Nature art activity: Art for a Moment
- Airbrush tattoos
- Bounce houses
- Muny selfie station
- And more! — We'll be adding activities here as they are confirmed, so check back often!
Check out photos from last year's Nature Art station!
Registration for this event is now closed. If you have questions, please contact the Forest Park Forever office.