Join Forest Park Forever staff for informal, fun and educational plant walks that will explore the many native wildflowers found within Forest Park’s Nature Reserves.
More than 500 native plant species occur within our Nature Reserves, and we are discovering more every year. Come out for a walk to test your knowledge, learn about the amazing diversity found within the hidden gems of Forest Park and maybe make a new discovery yourself. All ages and skill levels are welcome.
- Walks typically cover 1-1.5 miles of easy to occasionally moderately difficult walking trails
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather
- No special equipment is needed, but feel free to bring field guides, a hand lens and/or a camera.
- Registration is preferred – RSVP to Jean Turney at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Held rain or shine (may be canceled in severe weather or at Staffs’ discretion)
Last Tuesday of Every Month from April-October | 5:00-6:30 p.m.
- August 29
- September 26
- October 31
- April 25
- May 30
- June 27
- July 25