Our friends at the Missouri History Museum have launched a new interactive component to their A Walk in 1875 St. Louis exhibit: Picture Yourself in St. Louis History helps introduce the exhibition to more people around town by installing selfie stations and photo booths at various historic locations around the St. Louis region — including here at Forest Park!
Next time you stop by the Dennis & Judith Jones Visitor and Education Center, be sure to take a photo in our photo booth. Share the photo on Instagram and tag @missourihistorymuseum and @forestparkforever and use the hashtag #PictureYourselfSTL.
Not on Instagram? You can also email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Everyone who submits a photo between now and February 14, 2016, will be entered into a raffle for a series of prize packages from the Missouri History Museum. For complete contest rules, please visit their website.
Other participating locations:
- Bellefontaine Cemetery
- Campbell House Museum
- Central Print
- Chatillon-DeMenil House
- The Eugene Field House Museum
- Faust Park (Faust Historic Village)
- Gittemeier House in Historic Florissant
- The Griot Museum of Black History
- Hanley House
- Jefferson Barracks Historic Site
- Missouri History Museum
- New Mt. Sinai Cemetery
- The Old Courthouse, National Park Service
- Scott Joplin House State Historic Site
- Susan Blow Kindergarten (Carondelet Historical Society)
- Missouri Botanical Garden
- Tower Grove Park (Office)
- White Haven, Ulysses S. Grant National Historic Site