Join this exciting group of young professionals who support Forest Park through fun and lively networking events throughout St. Louis.
We are a group of young professionals living in St. Louis and the surrounding area. We love and support Forest Park. For us, the Park symbolizes community, an active lifestyle and a place to bring art and culture to the public. This is a group for people who want to meet other active, community-driven 20’s and 30’s in a fun, social environment. Some of our networking events include happy hours, behind-the-scene tours, service projects, an annual outdoor tournament and more. All proceeds from our memberships and events benefit Forest Park Forever.
Our Next Event
If you don't have a team and would like to participate please contact Julie Anderson.
Membership has its perks! Become a Young Friends Member for $100 today and enjoy the 2014 benefits:
- Free admission to all Young Friends Happy Hours
- Free admission to member only Young Friends Networking Event
- Invitation to the annual member appreciation event
- Discounted registration fee for the I Love Forest Park 5K Run
- Forest Park Forever Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- Coupon Book for discounts at Forest Park Attractions
- Forest Park Forever Newsletter
- Member Window Cling
Young Friends of Forest Park Forever Board
- SiSi Beltran, President
- Ali Kindle, Vice-President
- Isabel Acevedo
- Logan Finerty
- Sheridan Haynes
- Sarah Johnston
- Betsy Mack
- Stephen Sedlak
- Jeff Wist