Join this exciting group of young professionals who support Forest Park through fun and lively networking events throughout St. Louis.
We are a group of young professionals living in St. Louis and the surrounding area. We love and support Forest Park. For us, the Park symbolizes community, an active lifestyle and a place to bring art and culture to the public. This is a group for people who want to meet other active, community-driven 20’s and 30’s in a fun, social environment. Some of our networking events include happy hours, behind-the-scene tours, service projects, an annual outdoor tournament and more. All proceeds from our memberships and events benefit Forest Park Forever.
Save the Date
More information to come about the 3rd Annual Young Friends Kickball Tournament.
Check back often for updated details.
Questions? Contact Alexi Etges.
Membership has its perks! Become a Young Friends Member for $100 today and enjoy 2015 benefits:
- Free admission to all Young Friends Happy Hours
- Free admission to member only Young Friends Networking Event
- Invitation to the annual member appreciation event
- Discounted registration fee for the I Love Forest Park 5K Run
- Coupon Book for discounts at Forest Park Attractions
- Forest Park Forever Newsletter
- Member Window Cling
2015 Young Friends of Forest Park Forever Board
- SiSi Beltran, President
- Ali Kindle Hogan, Vice-President
- Isabel Acevedo
- Logan Finerty
- Sheridan Haynes
- Kyle Hogan
- Tom Lantzy
- Bill Schute
- Stephen Sedlak
- Henok Tekle
- Ryan Tkach
- Jeff Wist
- Alexi Etges, Associate Development Director