Join this exciting group of young professionals who support Forest Park through fun and lively networking events throughout St. Louis.
We are a group of young professionals living in St. Louis and the surrounding area. We love and support Forest Park. For us, the Park symbolizes community, an active lifestyle and a place to bring art and culture to the public. This is a group for people who want to meet other active, community-driven 20’s and 30’s in a fun, social environment. Some of our networking events include happy hours, behind-the-scene tours, service projects, an annual outdoor tournament and more. All proceeds from our memberships and events benefit Forest Park Forever.
We invite you to join us!
Individuals interested in purchasing a table for this event should contact
Julie at (314) 932-5950 for additional information.
Membership has its perks! Become a Young Friends Member for $100 today and enjoy 2015 benefits:
- Free admission to all Young Friends Happy Hours
- Free admission to member only Young Friends Networking Event
- Invitation to the annual member appreciation event
- Discounted registration fee for the I Love Forest Park 5K Run
- Coupon Book for discounts at Forest Park Attractions
- Forest Park Forever Newsletter
- Member Window Cling
2015 Young Friends of Forest Park Forever Board
- SiSi Beltran, President
- Ali Kindle Hogan, Vice-President
- Logan Finerty
- Sheridan Haynes
- Kyle Hogan
- Tom Lantzy
- Betsy Mack
- Bill Schute
- Stephen Sedlak
- Henok Tekle
- Ryan Tkach
- Jeff Wist