I Love Forest Park 5K & Kids Fun Run
Thanks to everyone who joined us for the 2017 I Love Forest Park 5K & Kids Fun Run!
Run the only race in Forest Park that benefits the Park
Enjoy the most beautiful running route in the entire region — you will pass the Deer Lake Savanna, Pagoda Circle, the World’s Fair Pavilion, Government Hill, the Boathouse, Art Hill, the Saint Louis Art Museum and the Emerson Grand Basin! Little legs will have a great time on our Kids Fun Run, which is just a bit over a half kilometer (.60K) and will run over part of our scenic waterway.
Have questions about this event? Check out our FAQ page!
The race begins and ends in the parking lots just south of the Visitor and Education Center in Forest Park (5595 Grand Drive).
Please enter the Park via Cricket Drive from Lindell Blvd.
- 6:30 a.m. –Registration & t-shirt pickup opens
- 7:00 a.m. – Pre-run warm ups
- 7:30 a.m. – 5K kicks off
- 8:20 a.m. – Kids Fun Run kicks off
- 8:00-9:00 a.m. – Post run party! Awards presented to 5K runners after runners have finished, around 8:30 a.m.
- 5K: $35
- Kids Fun Run: $15
- Virtual Runner: Show your support while staying in bed! $25 for an adult race shirt, $8 for a child's race shirt - available for pick up at the Visitor's Center during packet pickup or the week immediately following the run in the Forest Park Forever offices.
Packet Pick-Up & Pre-Registration:
Friday, August 25, 9:00 a.m. -6:30 p.m.
Saturday, August 26, 9:00 a.m. -4:00 p.m.
Dennis & Judith Jones Visitor and Education Center | 5595 Grand Drive, St. Louis, MO 63112
- Pre-register for the race and receive your bib assignment.
- Collect your race shirt — guaranteed if you registered by August 9. First-come, first-served if you registered on or after August 10.
- Get questions answered about parking, race route or other.
- Get a voucher from Urban Chestnut for a free post-race beer with your race bib!