Locker Room Memberships in the Visitor Center
Locker Room Memberships in the Visitor Center
For runners, cyclists, and athletes of all kinds, locker room memberships are a great way to visit the Park frequently for exercise, and to leave refreshed, ready for work or to meet friends. Memberships include secure, unlimited access to locker room facilities during the normal operating hours of the Visitor Center, including showers and restrooms.
Locker Room Membership Pricing Options
- Daily Access: $75 per Year
- Senior Daily Access: $60 per Year
- Seasonal Access: $50 per Year *
- Permanent Access: $150 per Year **
- Senior Permanent Access: $100 per Year
* Seasonal Access is from May 1 - September 30 or December 1 - April 30.
** Permanent Access allows members to keep a lock on a locker year round and Daily Access requires that any lock be removed at the end of the day.
Locker membership rules and regulations
1. Fees for memberships to locker room and shower facilities are evaluated annually, and may be subject to increases.
2. All contracts for access to paid locker and shower facilities users are for one year. There will be no refunds for termination of contracts.
3. Forest Park Forever reserves the right to refuse shower and locker facility user prior to the end of the contract period if in its sole discretion, Forest Park Forever deems it necessary to protect persons or property by such termination.
4. Forest Park Forever, the City of St. Louis, or the City of St. Louis Parks Department are not responsible for personal property of paid locker and shower facilities users.
5. One pass will be given annually for entry into the locker and shower facilities. Lost passes may be replaced for $15.00.
6. For Daily Access and Seasonal memberships, paid locker and shower facilities users may secure a locker for the day. All locks and contents must be emptied from lockers daily.
7. For Daily Access and Seasonal memberships, Forest Park Forever maintains the right to remove any locks left on lockers overnight and dispose of locks and locker contents as deemed necessary.
8. For Permanent Access memberships, paid locker and shower facilities users may secure a locker for one year. Forest Park Forever reserves the right to limit the number of Permanent Access memberships sold.
9. No illegal items may be stored in lockers. Forest Park Forever reserves the right to report suspicious activity to the police and search any locker believed to have illegal or harmful contents.
10. Users of the locker and shower facilities agree to indemnify and hold harmless from any claim or cause of action brought by applicant, against Forest Park Forever, the City of St. Louis, or the City of St. Louis Parks Department.
11. Users of the locker and shower facilities must follow the established hours of operation.
12. The locker room and shower facilities are strictly for those who have paid for access. Any misrepresentation of use may be cause for immediate contract termination by Forest Park Forever.
13. Users of the locker and shower facilities must use the main lobby doors for entry and exit.
14. Users of the locker and shower facilities will be responsible for any and all damage to the building resulting from their usage.
15. Users of the locker and shower facilities must not infringe or restrict the use of other facilities in the Visitor and Education Center by others.
16. Paid access to locker and shower facilities does not give the applicant the right to access any other privately designated areas of the building.
17. Appropriate apparel must be worn at all times in the locker and shower areas.
18. The Visitor and Education Center is a smoke-free environment. Smoking and/or use of other tobacco products in the locker and shower areas are prohibited.
19. Any activity while using paid locker and shower facilities that violates good morals, manners or taste, is injurious to people or property or conflicts with Forest Park Forever principles is not permitted.
20. Lost and found items may be turned in to the Forest Park Forever personnel on duty. Any items found will be held for no more than 72 hours then disposed of, as Forest Park Forever deems necessary.
21. Facilities are available to people of all abilities. Forest Park Forever will not exclude anyone from paid locker and shower facility use or subject anyone to discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin or abilities.
22. Accidents occurring on Forest Park Forever, the City of St. Louis, or the Saint Louis City Parks property must be promptly reported to Forest Park Forever management.